Winter Soup Movie Night
On Saturday 16 August 2014, around 40 people gathered on a cool winter night to share and enjoy some lovely soups and other treats, and watch some short films.
It was a wonderful social evening that also inspired and informed all those who attended.
Following are some photos along with the films and food enjoyed on the evening.
- Smart Grid Denmark
- Australias Energy Security
- Masdar the city of the future
- Shopping by Bicycle , Netherlands Vs Australia
- Is Curitiba the worlds greenest City?
- Off grid urban home in the City
- The Human Scale (trailer)
- Growing Change (trailer)
- Solar Freakin Roadways
- Micro Apartment
- Earth Time lapse View from space.
Audrey’s mulled wine: adelineandlumiere.com/2012/08/07/best-ever-spiced-mulled-wine
Fig and Almond Cake (dairy and gluten free)
100 gms dark chocolate
1 cup dried figs
1 cup walnuts
2 cups almonds
All the above ingredients are finely processed.
6 eggs (separated)
1 cup castor sugar
Whisk eggs whites until soft peaks form.
Separately beat egg yolks and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Mix egg and sugar mixture with dry ingredients. Fold in egg whites.
Bake 45 mins at 160 degrees. Enjoy!