There are lots of things you can do with your water supply and water use to reduce your environmental impact and improve your well-being.
Some initial steps you could take to get started would be:
- Reduce your need to use water:
- Wash dishes when you have a stack of them
- Take shorter showers
- Shower when needed
- Replace inefficient water using appliances and gadgets
- Insulate your hot water pipes
- Install a water tank
- Install a grey water system
The following resources provide a wealth of information on all things water related.
If there are other resources that you think should be added to this list, please let us know.
- Icon Water Savings Calculator
- Green it yourself
- Tankulator: calculate what size rainwater tank best suits your needs
- Your Energy Savings
- Your Home
Businesses and Groups
- Lawn alternatives:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/seechang/see-change.org.au/wp-content/themes/yoo_master2_wp/styles/see-changes/layouts/page.php on line 31
Warning: Division by zero in /hsphere/local/home/seechang/see-change.org.au/wp-content/themes/yoo_master2_wp/styles/see-changes/layouts/_relatedposts.php on line 13