Travel and Transport
There are lots of things you can do with your travel and transport to reduce your environmental impact and improve your well-being.
Some initial steps you could take to get started would be:
- Walk, cycle, use public transport or car-share
- Use an efficient car and keep it well-maintained
- Car-share or car-pool
- Choose to holiday close to home
- Work from home to reduce your need to regularly travel
The following resources provide a wealth of information on all things travel and transport related.
If there are other resources that you think should be added to this list, please let us know.
- Cycle Space: Architectural & Urban Design in the Age of the Bicycle, by Steven Fleming
- From the Fryer to the Fuel Tank, by Joshua Tickell