‘Over the back fence’ Tours
For most months in 2012 a SEE-Change Inner-North member opened their home to share their ideas and sustainability features with others.
- April we visited a renovated townhouse in Lyneham.
- May we visited an ex-govie in Hackett.
- June we visited a free-standing 3 bedroom house in Lyneham.
- July we visited a house in O’Connor that was designed to be light and airy, and require no heating or cooling.
- October we visited a small upgraded ex-govie in Downer that incorporated a range of affordable, sustainable features.