If you would like to organise a SEE-Change activity, as a SEE-Change member you have access to all SEE-Change resources.
The types of activities that have been supported in the past include:
- Talks, workshops and seminars
- Tours of houses, gardens, recycle centres and wind farms
- Stalls and festivals
- Establishing initiatives like BERT and SolarShare
- Bulk buys
- And many more!
Please refer to the following documents to assist you and your local group to organise activities:
- SEE-Change Activity support Form – fill in this form with details about your activity and what support you would like from the SEE-Change Office. Then email it to: email@example.com and the Office will be in contact with you about what support the Office is able to provide.
- Project Plan Template – for larger projects, use this template to plan your project. Then email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org and the Office will be in contact with you about what support the Office is able to provide.
- Event Instructions – if you are organising a SEE-Change stall at an event, the SEE-Change Office can provide you with a stall kit. These event instructions provide a step-by-step guide of what is involved when coordinating a stall.