Policies and Reports
The SEE-Change Constitution is the document which explains SEE-Change’s overarching principles and rules.
SEE-Change has also developed the following policies and procedures for staff, members and volunteers.
Policies and Procedures
- SEE-Change Volunteer Policy Handbook
- SEE-Change Lobby, Advocacy and Endorsement Policy
- SEE-Change Complaints, Dispute Resolution, Discipline and Dismissal Policy
- SEE-Change Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
- SEE-Change Inc. Committee Handbook
- SEE-Change Annual Report 2008/2009
- SEE-Change Annual Report 2009/2010
- Chairman’s Report to AGM Oct 2010