Volunteer with us
SEE-Change is buzzing with ideas, opportunities and possibilities, but we need to find some enthusiastic volunteers to help bring them to life!
Volunteering is fun, easy and rewarding, so hopefully you will find a volunteer opportunity from the list below that piques your interest. Please contact us to discuss opportunities that interest you.
If you can’t find something you like from the list below and you have some other projects or volunteering ideas in mind, please contact us.
Current Volunteering Opportunities
- Like our facebook page and make a comment or share one of our stories now and then on facebook and twitter.
- Deliver some flyers to your local library or community group. Simply email your name, address and the quantity of flyers you would like and we will get them delivered to you.
- Write a short item for our website – like our member stories – either in the format provided or in your own style.
- Help out at an upcoming SEE-Change event
- BERT Promotions Officer:
- The intention of this role is to increase awareness of the SEE-Change Bicycle Emissions Reduction Trial (BERT) bicycle trailer hire program.
- C3 Promotions Officer:
- The intention of this role is to increase awareness in the community of the SEE-Change Community Climate Chest (C3) program.
- Events Officer:
- The intention of this role is to coordinate and manage SEE-Change stalls at events.
- Funding Officer:
- The intention of this role is to increase the funds available for SEE-Change to carry out its activities in the community and promote the long-term financial sustainability of the SEE-Change organisation.
- Local Group Project Officer:
- The intention of this role is to work with the SEE-Change local group convener to organise and coordinate activities for the local group.
- Member Engagement Officer:
- The intention of this role is to increase SEE-Change engagement with its members to support greater participation and training to best utilise member’s skills and expertise in areas of their interest.
If any of these opportunities interest you, or if none of these opportunities interest you and you have some other projects or volunteering opportunities in mind, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us.
Volunteer Policy Handbook
SEE-Change has developed this Volunteer Policy Handbook that provides all the information you need to know about volunteering.
If you have any remaining questions please contact us.