There are lots of things you can do with your water supply and water use to reduce your environmental impact and improve your well-being.
Some initial steps you could take to get started would be:
- Reduce your need to use water:
- Wash dishes when you have a stack of them
- Take shorter showers
- Shower when needed
- Replace inefficient water using appliances and gadgets
- Insulate your hot water pipes
- Install a water tank
- Install a grey water system
The following resources provide a wealth of information on all things water related.
If there are other resources that you think should be added to this list, please let us know.
- Icon Water Savings Calculator
- Green it yourself
- Tankulator: calculate what size rainwater tank best suits your needs
- Your Energy Savings
- Your Home