Environment and Climate Change
Understanding the environment and climate change can help you to reduce your environmental impact and improve your well-being.
The following resources provide a wealth of information on all things environment and climate change related.
If there are other resources that you think should be added to this list, please let us know.
- A Guide to Becoming A Tree Hugger
- Cities need to adapt to deadly heat waves
- Climate Action Toolkit
- Climate change mind maps
- Humanity’s Root Problem: Rick Raddatz at TEDxCU
- Intergovernmental Planel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Local Native Plant Guide
- Protecting & Restoring Forests
- Splash ABC – school and information resources
- The Inertia Trap – Excerpts
- Your Energy Savings
- Capitalism and the Destruction of Life on Earth: Six Theses on Saving the Humans Sunday. (2013) By Richard Smith
- Climate code red. The case for emergency action. (2008) By Davide Spratt and Philip Sutton, published by Scribe
- Heat. How to stop the planet burning. (2006) By George Monbiot, published by Allen Lane
- Scorcher: The dirty politics of climate change. (2007) By Clive Hamilton, published by Black Inc Agenda
Businesses and Groups
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/seechang/see-change.org.au/wp-content/themes/yoo_master2_wp/styles/see-changes/layouts/page.php on line 31
Warning: Division by zero in /hsphere/local/home/seechang/see-change.org.au/wp-content/themes/yoo_master2_wp/styles/see-changes/layouts/_relatedposts.php on line 13