Becoming a SEE-Change member (or renewing your membership) is a great way to support your local community achieve a more sustainable society, environment and economy.
Volunteers at the Living Green Festival. Photo: Edwina Robinson
SEE-Change is a grass roots group which helps Canberrans reduce their impact on the planet. It supports a number of local groups (Woden, Inner South, Belconnen and Gungahlin) to undertake activities to improve local sustainability. It also supports groups exploring a particular topic, like Cooperatives and Co-housing.
SEE-Change can provide support to groups by :
- providing admin support (eg we can review grant applications, bookeeping)
- publishing events in our fortnightly newsletter and on Facebook and Twitter
- providing a free meeting space for small groups (up to 8 people) and use of a digital projector – subject to availability
As a member of SEE-Change, 40% of your membership goes to your SEE-Change Local Group, so they have the resources to undertake activities that best meet the needs and interests of your local community.
In addition, you receive a range of benefits that include:
- Member discounts at a range of businesses
- having a say in the future direction of SEE-Change
- meeting like minded people and
- the opportunity to make a difference to your community.
To find out more about the experience of being a SEE-Change member, take a look at our member stories.
Join or renew
To become a member, or to renew your membership, simply select from the options below.
A few things to note:
- Credit card payments incur a small cost to SEE-Change, so our preference is a bank transfer.
- You can change the ‘quantity’ when you get to the ‘checkout’ and pay your membership for multiple years.
- You can set up a recurring payment with your bank so that each year your membership is automatically deducted from your bank account, saving you time and effort. Find out more