What continues to make SEE-Change unique, is that SEE-Change local community groups are the main heart of SEE-Change activity.
How SEE-Change local groups decide to achieve the SEE-Change Mission and Vision is open to creativity and the interests or needs of those involved.
Each of the local groups operate in ways that suit their local community, however they generally:
- Hold regular meetings – either monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly
- Run seminars, tours and projects that are important to the local members
- Write submissions and grants
- Share their experiences and ideas with others at stalls and festivals
- Work closely with the SEE-Change Office
If you are interested in finding out more or getting involved, you can either attend one of your regular SEE-Change Local Group meetings (refer to your local group in the list below) or become a SEE-Change member.